Whether you’re writing an RFP, looking to choose your first mobile marketing vendor, or simply shopping around to find the right one for you, let us help you with some impartial advice. With the CMA team having worked for many Mobile Marketing vendors (from enterprise grade to small), we have plenty of hands-on experience to impart to you. By looking at your requirements and marketing objectives, we can provide a detailed robust analysis of the vendor landscape, highlighting the solutions that best fit your technical and commercial needs. If you’re tasked with writing an RFP, we can run a session to impart our knowledge on the sorts of questions you should be asking mobile marketing vendors, or even create the RFP on your behalf.
Within the vendor evaluation report we will focus on the following key areas, specifically with relation to your requirements;
- Commercial structure & pricing
- Fit with existing marketing stack (connectors into existing analytics tools, data warehouses, ESP or CRM systems from vedors such as Adobe Digital Marketing, Salesforce, IBM Silverpop, or Oracle to name a few).
- Technical capabilities (ability to integrate server-to-server, and SDK overhead)
- Messaging Types and technologies supported (Mobile Push, Browser Push, Web Messaging, Rich Inbox, Interstitials, Alerts, Geofencing and Beacons)
- Real-time capabilities
- Tagging and Event structure and data types
- Conversion funnel tracking
- And many more….
Once the report is complete (the level of detail required is completely at your discretion), we shall present back the findings as an executive summary (slide deck), and detailed evaluation report. Allowing our expert team to provide impartial advice in this way allows you to focus on the more important aspects of your job, safe in the knowledge that you have commissioned a report from a team of global experts with extensive & hands-on cross-vendor experience.
If you would like to know more about our vendor evaluation and RFP support services, please contact us using the form below, or email us at email@example.com